Let's help an Azkal fan fulfill her dreams




When I got the copy of the e-mail from the PFF for the AFF Suzuki Cup contest for fans, I promised to support whoever I know will join the contest.  I joined a similar contest for football stories in April, 2010 --with the winner going to the 2010 World Cup.  I made it to third place for that Asia-wide contest, and there
were no facebook/twitter fan support then (I like to think what I wrote deserved third place).

So fellow Pinoy football fans--and to the few Azkals who stray on this page--let's support Rica Anaa Aquino in her quest to win the Suzuki Ultimate Fan contest. It takes three clicks--first you have to like the Suzuki Cup fan contest,
and go to "view and vote" and vote on her entry entitled, A Fan, A supporter."

Remember, the Azkals became the Azkals because of social media, so, let's support a fellow fan.  The link is here

http://www.facebook.com/affsuzukicup/app_420836774637620


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)