Maximo withdraws

FORMER CebuFA president Jonathan Maximo reiterated his wish not to serve in the new board and will be withdrawing from the CebuFA elections on March 29.

Maximo was nominated during the assembly last March 15.

Here's his e-mail.

This is in connection with the CebuFA nominations last March 15, as published in Sun Star Daily March 16 issue.

I would like to thank the club(s), whoever they may be, who have nominated me for the position of CebuFA Board of Director, but I am respectfully declining the nomination and have no intention to stand in the forthcoming elections.

I was not able to attend the March 15 meeting because I have to attend to my daughter's important school activity.  She is due to graduate this year.

I have already announced before my intention not to seek re-election as early as July 2007.  Four years at the helm is enough for me.  Its time for others to lead the local football body.

My sincere and deep appreciation for all the support.  Keep in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)