Clarification on the SAC awards and the idiot...

There are only two awardees for football during the Sportswriters Association of Cebu-SMC All Cebu Sports Awards.

Don Bosco College and Manfred Schuwerk.

FC Inter Cebu, is not one of them.

Of course, that doesn't stop them from claiming  through the discredited and bastard cebu fa website that "FC INTER Cebu ( which was founded by Paul Weiler and Manfred Schuwerk ) received one of the highest SPORT-MEDIA-AWARDS in Philippines. Reason: FCIC organized private YOUTH LEAGUES and cups ( sponsored through german DENKER-COMPANY ), even FIFA/PFF failed to do so about cebuFA !)

Of course, there are a lot of things I could say but I will just cite a few tangibles things in my blog.

First we have this guy Lavendu saying in my chatbox (its that little box in the right side of this site) "It´s sad that J. Maximo swing to PFF ad will VOTE for corrupt Pres. Romualdez in November! VERY SAD for CEBU FOOTBALL! CebuFA Pres. Maximo will necxt time vote for PFF and PFF wish to change some regulations in cebuFA-Charters, the´s reason of late CFA-election."

Then we have Paul saying ", Agree with u Luvendu: From whom you have this insider-information: my source in PFF did agree about this issue. Very sad for cebu football."

Now, MikeH pointed out the obvious, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, sings like a duck and swims like a duck and him and the duck must be related, eh?

So I checked both paul weiler's and luvendu's IP adress. and lo and behold. They turn out to be the same, meaning both messages were sent at only one computer.

Paul said, " CORRECT MikeH same IP-Adress! I BUT SAD now that you told here, bec. we are on d search for LUVENDU and FCB-FAN did try to provocate him."

(Let me not go on the saga of FCB Fan) and Paul continued (these things are all in my chatbox, go check) "FCB_FAN and I are different persons, but using same computer, you know.. the old story of our office here in Germany."

So there you have it. Paul and FCB fan are different persons using the same PC in an office in Germany. And they are chasing this same guy Luvendu, who by they way, has the same IP address as them?

So check the cbox again, you will see that luvendu posted his message at 18:11 or 6:11 and Paul posted his "I agree with you luvendu" reply at 18:19, or at 6:19. Now these guys are trying to find out who luvendu is?

I think I have clarified who the recipients are of the SAC awards and I think I have...

Comments

inter said…
Thanks for clarification. I think that the award is not only for me but for my team Presidents Lim and Tampus and coach Dante, Paul is not with us and not the co founder of fcintercebu.
Greetings
Manfred
[...] antics, but here’s a few posts when I had to deal with him in the past. Please click here, here and here Please check the comments of those [...]

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)