Aboitiz Pictures

While there regular teammate in out of town sojourn, Michael Sharpe, watched helplessly as Myanmar handed the Philippines a nice 9-1 beating, the Team Cebu City U19 are handing out routs of their own.

After getting held to a draw (I'm still quite in disbelief about this) by FC Inter Cebu, TCC turned their ire on Xsem Bros, which I presume is a team of former seminarians.

Blui Arriola scored four in TCC's 6-2 win.  Here are the pictures.









































Comments

Fernando Mccuin said…
Hi, I've accidently stumbled upon your website whilst browsing around online as I'm searching for some information on LCD TVs!. It is a very interesting website so I bookmarked you and will revisit another day to give it a more indepth look when I'll more free time.
that was soooo beautiful ...

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)