Ang hulagway ni Bungi

This cbox of mine has churned up another "talented" guy. I guess (and frankly I am sure) that it has to do with their being able to hide behind anonymity. (If anyone here knows of a program that offers a similar function as cbox, but requires posters to register and is FREE, do holler me)

Now here comes Bungi, and let us enumerate his posts. (edited version)



1.) Wala lagi na picturan ang Pepito?

I believe this pertains to why only a picture of Paref-ANS game got published in Sun.Star last Sunday.

2.)Unsa mana number12 player sa DBC cge lng siya ka picturan

I believe this refers to the photos by my kababayan for this blog.

3.) Ingna na ang cameraman sunod parents ha.... nga ayaw bayri... ang cameraman.

Now this is a bit puzzling, since Bungi is referring to different cameramen, the one for Sun.Star and the one who contributed to this blog.

(I was going to put something eloquent here, but I will make it simple)

What the fuck is your problem bungi?

Here is the process behind a Sun.Star photographer's presence in a sports event. First, on a day before such event, the event is listed on the schedule and in the case of the Aboitiz Finals I wrote: 1 p.m. Aboitiz 12 Under finals, 2 p.m. Aboitiz 15 Under finals, in regular matches I just write: Aboitiz 12 Under (or 15 Under) Between 8 to 12 and between 1 to 4.

Now Bungi, do you know how many scheduled events there are in a day that needs a photographer, not counting the breaking news?

A lot. Unlike reporters, photographers cross boundaries. They either cover sports events, police events, that occassional fire, or others. Intiendes?

I was plain contented one managed to arrive during the finals.

Now, as to your complaint of "ngano man na sige picturan No 12 dbc."

I have to hand it to you. This complaint is obviously because of the pictures in the blog. You are one of a kind. I suggest you either run for public office or join the rallies. Because you speak before you think. (If you do so, at all)

For pictures to be published in this blog: one you have to take them, two you have to sift through your scores of photos and chose which one to contribute to this blog and three you have to send it to me, either through burning a cd or uploading it on a photo sharing site. And that, my friend Bungi, ain't easy.

Ngano sige kapicturan ang No. 12? Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why is the football round?

You are complaining why somebody sent me pics? That somebody who doesn't get paid for going through all that trouble?

Besides, check the blog. I said that if there is anyone who has pictures I'll publish it.

So go take 100, no a thousand, pictures of your son (or your pamangkin or whoever the Pepito player that you so care about is) and send it to me.

As to your warning "Ingna na ang cameraman sunod parents ha.... nga ayaw bayri... ang cameraman"

If you are referring to the Sun.Star cameraman, then I let it slide, for you are ignorant, if you are referring to the one who contributes photos to this blog , then you are an idiot.

By the way, I dare you--most of the regulars in my blog know who my regular photo contributer is--use your real name next time, OK?

Comments

ching said…
kalma lang sir...imo heart
la pa ra ba ka liwat. :)
Mike Limpag said…
hehehe hi ching
Max Limpag said…
Sige, ato pulihan chat box kanang kinahanglan register

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)