Players 8

The Players 8 division was won by Springdale, 3-1, against Don Bosco. Lorenzo Ceniza, a player who I know anybody admires whichever side of the fence they are sitting, scored two goals, while Sabin Veloso added one.

I didn't get the scorer from DBC.

But here's a few observations.

The Players 8 finals, of all the finals I saw, was the most raucous and loud, the parents do get into the game.

I know everybody will see the glass as half full or half empty, but for me, I just hope both the parents and players involvement in the game doesnt stop in the festivals.

P.S.

I was going to start off with the Players 6 but I checked my notes here and all I see is a winner and a loser and on top, the word 'Players.' No division.

Darn.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mike, youre right this Enzo Ceniza not only by Springdale people but by other schools as well. I believe this kid will go places if properly nurtured.
Anonymous said…
Forget the "is admired" after Enzo Ceniza in my previous post.
Anonymous said…
I know bay, for him to play competitively, he is forced to play against players older than him.
Anonymous said…
I think it is a wise decision. It will toughen up his game but looks like his a bit young when I saw him play in the U10 last saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)