Vote for Joanne Ignacio as Game Plan host

People, got this from the Philfootball.info. This gal, fellow football fan, needs our help, get your phones off your pockets and start typing!!!

Hi everyone! =)

I joined GamePlan's host search late last year and somehow ended up a finalist! There are 6 of us - 3 boys and 3 girls (out of 300+ applicants), and I seem to be the only footballer in the bunch. Unfortunately, they're only going to choose 1 boy and 1 girl.

They're featuring the girls' profiles this Sunday, Jan. 15. I'm playing futbol with my teammates in my segment. I know I'm not as skilled as other players out there, but I love the sport just as much - just as madly - as any fanatic! And although our team just plays for fun, we've won our share of tourneys over the years. Our shoot was actually quite funny because we weren't used to being filmed while playing. Maybe you'll catch a few bloopers since there were times we'd get a bit distracted by the camera. I'm actually wondering how that segment's gonna turn out, haha! You'll probably have fun watching that one. =)

Okay, back to the details. The episodes leading up to early March will also show what we've been up to - the workshops and our out of town assignments, so be sure to check it out! GamePlan airs Sundays @ 1:30PM on Studio 23.

And now for the main squeeze: Viewers/supporters are requested to vote for the finalist they like via text, and air their opinions on the GamePlan Huddle (their forum) as well.

To vote for me, text the following:
GP (space) REACT (space) JOANNE

to 2331 for Globe and Sun Cellular subscribers
to 231 for Smart, Talk n Text and Addict Mobile subscribers

You can vote as many times as you wish until the cut-off (which is the last week of Feb). You can check the website for updates on the vote tally. I'd really appreciate the help, and I'll certainly need all the help I can get! It's my dream job y'see, and I'd love to use the position to promote football in our country!

The forum where viewers can share their opinions about the finalists is here: http://www.gameplan23.com/huddle/

To check out the profiles of all six of us, just go to http://www.gameplan23.com

My assigned partner is Paulo Varela (you probably know him as Paulo Walker though), he's a radio jock for Monster Radio in Cebu, and is an avid climber. You don't really have to vote/decide by our pairings since the tally is individualized... but still, he's one cool dude who's more than qualified for the position.

So vote for him too, okay?
< GP (space) REACT (space) VARELA > ;)


Thankies! :)

Joanne Ignacio

Comments

Anonymous said…
ey there! thanks for the help! =) =) =)

i enjoyed reading your blog by the way. Keep it up!

Futbol rules! =)

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)