This is a personal blog

Point of clarifications.

The Cebu Football Association is not involved in anyway with this blog. This is not a CFA PR tool or machine. They have no say in whatever is post in here and anybody can post his or her own comments here, just as long as they make sense.

Most of the entries here are match reports I write for Sunstar (They are also not involved with this Blog) which I also post here.

There has been insuanations in the past that I am in the CFA's payroll, and I have made it clear here, (check the previous entries) that I am not and I do not receive money from the CebuFA for this blog or for any other matters.

So if you have heard anything, or hear someone say things like that, post, so I can also rebut it here.

I hope that clarify matters.

Comments

Anonymous said…
mike, i think the assumption that you are officialy connected with the CFA is becoz this blog was endorsed by the CFA.org site (is this really official? t if it is then perhaps they should hire someone with a better command of the queen's english). since you already stated your connections with them, let us now start on a new page.

please post the program once you have it, and please inform us if there is no program so that we can react properly and in a civil manner.
Anonymous said…
Testing comment. Sorry nawagtang gani when I redesigned this.
Anonymous said…
The CebuFA.org is run by Paul Weiler. I don't know whether it is the official website of the CebuFa or not. I still havent asked Maxi for a copy of the programs, as for the catalogue, I asked him once when he had it with him, but it was only one copy and since I had to rush back to the office, I wasn't able to have it photocopied.

Will ask for a copy.

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)