Football survey from Ace Saatchi Advertising

Got this email from (ethel_sanchez@acesaatchi.com.ph), I guess, she could use some help so I posted this here. If you have time to waste for friendster, please answer this.

Hi guys,

My apologies... I know this email is unexpected since I only got your
addresses from the Philippine Football Federation website.

I'm Ethel Sanchez, a Junior Strategic Planner at Ace Saatchi Advertising.
Right now, I'm working on a small research about football in the
Philippines, specifically about its players. I do hope you can spare a few
minutes and answer the following questions. Your help will truly be
appreciated... Thanks so much in advance!

Here are the questions:

1) Where do you usually hang out during your spare time?
2) Why are you into football? What do you like most about it? What benefits
do you get out of playing?
3) Are you the type who: (please choose all that applies to you)
a. likes to play football only physically
b. likes to play but do so other than physically (video games/ table)
c. highly interested to keep oneself updated with the latest news
d. likes the feeling of belonging to the football club community
4) Where do you usually play football?


May God bless you always.


Ethel V. Sanchez
Strategic Planner
Ace/ Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising

2005: Year of the Inspirational Consumer
Best regards,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The failed U23 experiment

Mother Nature plays spoilsport

A Pinoy played for Real Madrid? (updated)