The biggest suprise in the division was not CIS loss, or Springdale's win, or DBC's failure to make the finals, but rather CIC-Mandaue making it to the finals and just losing by one goal to champion Springdale
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
congrats springdale!!!! it was a very fun and thrilling game...especially during the penalty shoot outs against bright and db. you guys earned it. mike kabaw ka unsa 2 ang site nga gi hatag sa mizuno organizers with the pictures from the 2 day events?
Anonymous said…
ala bya niu oi...giatay mo waaaaaaa
Anonymous said…
I really have no idea what site they were talking about.
Hi all. I have transferred to a new address www.mikelimpagblog.wordpress.com. My old posts are still there and I believe the new site--and wordpress--offers a better layout than blogger. Thanks for reading. (I'll just keep this address too, who knows eh?) Here's my new site again. www.mikelimpagblog.wordpress.com
The heavy rains spoiled the debut of defending champions Don Bosco College yesterday, cutting short the match between DBC A(?) and Bright. Hopefully, it will be a sunny Sunday. P.S. It will be interesting to note, how DBC divided its teams for the U12.
MY brief sojourn at home reminded me of how time warps in Polomolok, South Cotabato. In the city, it seems you only have to blink and its already 6 p.m.
Comments